Laboratory of Molecular Electrochemistry
Dipartimento di Chimica IFM,
UniversitÓ di Torino,
Via P. Giuria, 7
I-10125 TORINO, Italy
Tel.: +39 - 011 - 6707507
Fax: +39 - 011 - 6707855
The laboratory of molecular electrochemistry is now part of the NMR
Simona Ghiani, Post-doc position
- Antonella Crivello,
- Synthesis and characterization of coordination and organometallic
complexes, biological tests, analytical applications by means of
HPLC-ED (Electrochemical Detector).
- Coordination complexes as antitumour drugs.
- Digital simulations of CV, SWV, CA and SDC Polarography. Best fitting of
- Electrochemical measurements (CV, polarography, SWV, AC, ...) mainly in
non-aqueous solvents; investigation of electrochemical mechanisms.
- Synthesis and electrochemical characterization of mixed-valence
- Molecular Batteries
Lubomir Pospisil and Jan Fiedler (Heyrovsky Institute, Prague, Czech Republic).
Mechanisms in organometallic electrochemistry.
Edward Rosenberg and Alexander Ross (University of Montana, Missoula, USA).
Electrochemical studies on electron-poor clusters.
Paul J. Low (University of Durham, England).
Electrochemical and spectroelectrochemical studies on transition metal compounds.